Gain a competitive advantage over comparable listings in your area with a full service real estate agent.
Get the information you need to sell your home quickly, and for the most money possible.
- Staging and Preparation Advice – maximize your property to sell quickly.
- Seller Net Proceeds Estimate that includes all closing costs — get a close idea of your final payout.
- Comparative Market Analysis of your home – a realistic picture of market values and buyer activity. Determine a starting sales price that will attract maximum offers.
- Next Home Planning – coordinate the sale of your home with moving into your next home.
- Coordination of contractors, handymen, cleaning services, and stagers.
- One-on-one assistance to complete all mandatory seller disclosures.
Marketing and Tours
An aggressive marketing campaign will enhance your bottom line — at no extra cost to you.
- Professional photography, to make your home stand out from other listings.
- Professionally-designed brochures.
- Elaborate property descriptions in the MLS.
- MLS syndication to dozens of websites.
- Electronic flyer e-mail blast to all area agents.
- Property-specific website, promoted across social media.
- Craigslist advertising, when applicable.
- Coordination of all broker preview and showing appointments.
- Private showings available.
- Card-activated Sentrilock lockbox, to keep your home secure.
- Coordination with pet care services, if needed.
- Broker-only Open Houses, to attract buyer agents.
- Public Open Houses on weekends, advertised online.
- Up-to-date market updates throughout the sale process, to respond to changing market activity.
Negotiation skills matter. Minimize your expenses and maximize your bottom line.
- In-person, same-day presentation of offers.
- Preparation of Multiple Counter Offers and coordination of bid process, when applicable.
- Negotiation of repairs during escrow.
Benefit from full-service representation throughout the escrow process.
- Personalized escrow timeline, so you can follow every step.
- Attendance at any appointments during the escrow, such as inspections, appraisals, repairs, and the final walk-through.
- Paperless option available for electronic signing via computer or handheld devices. Or, if you wish, you can avoid the computer entirely, with paper option and face-to-face signing appointments for all documents.
- Dropbox access — useful for clients who are deployed, traveling, or living overseas. With access to a private Dropbox folder, you can access all contracts and escrow-related documents from any computer or handheld device, using www.dropbox.com or the Dropbox app.
- Final Seller Proceeds Payout – I personally notify you when escrow sends the wire, so you know exactly when to expect your funds.
As always, 10% of every net commission goes directly to The Meditation Initiative.