Not all home buyer agents are the same. Benefit from a higher level of service, at no cost to you.
Get started with homebuyer education, financial planning, and timely delivery of listings.
- Estimation of total closing costs.
- Estimation of monthly home ownership costs.
- Assistance with lender consultation, to obtain loan preapproval.
- Review of eligibility for currently available down payment assistance programs.
- Local market data research.
- Direct access to the San Diego MLS via smartphone/tablet app, that instantly sends your “Favorite” listings for my review.
- Personalized home search website, with direct MLS access. You receive immediate notification when new listings that match your criteria go on the market. You can also choose “Favorite” listings that are automatically shared with me.
- I recommend you start reviewing listings right away, even if you’re not ready to buy yet, so that you become familiar with the market.
No need to wait for open houses. Save time and energy with a full-service experience.
- Agent preview of potential homes.
- Coordination of showing appointments.
- Open house schedules.
- Neighborhood market data and property market value estimates.
- Weekday and weekend availability, based on your schedule.
Negotiation skills matter. Get your offer accepted, and get the most home for your money.
- Same-day offer preparation, using market data to help determine price.
- Experience with competing multiple offer situations – and getting your offer accepted over others.
- Negotiation of seller-paid repairs during escrow.
Benefit from full-service representation throughout the escrow process.
- Personalized escrow timeline, so you can follow every step.
- In-person review of all seller disclosures, including HOA documents, before you sign.
- Paperless option available for electronic signing via computer or handheld devices. Or, if you wish, avoid the computer entirely with paper option and face-to-face signing appointments for all documents.
- Dropbox access – especially useful for clients who are deployed, traveling, or living overseas. With access to a private Dropbox folder, you can access all contracts, disclosures and escrow-related documents from any computer or handheld device, using www.dropbox.com or the Dropbox app.
- Scheduling of buyer inspections and any move-in services.
- Access to my trusted network of home inspectors, repair professionals, and notaries.
- Attendance at all inspections, final walk-through visit, and loan document signing appointment.
- Follow up on underwriting and final loan approval with your lender.
- Contact information for utilities setup.
- Verification of all buyer closing costs, including lender, title, and escrow fees.
As always, 10% of every net commission goes directly to The Meditation Initiative.